Cairns Group Members launched a “COVID-19 Initiative: Protecting Global Food Security Through Open Trade” to support the global agricultural and food system during the COVID-19 pandemic, and limit the impact of emergency measures on global food security and fair trade.
41st Cairns Group Ministerial Meeting Statement and Framework for Negotiations
Cairns Group proposes to cap and reduce domestic support entitlements by at least half by 2030.
Continuing the Mission — Cairns Group Senior Officials Statement
The Cairns Group reaffirmed its commitment to agricultural trade reform and to be a driving force in the WTO negotiations in the lead-up to MC12.
- Cairns Group Twitter
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
- Publication: The Struggle for Trade Liberalisation in Agriculture: Australia and the Cairns Group in the Uruguay Round
- WTO Website
- WTO Members and Observers
- WTO Ministerial Conferences
- WTO Current Negotiations in Agriculture
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO)
- The Group of Twenty (G20)
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences (ABARES)
- World Bank
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)