Cairns Group Retreat
The Cairns Group hosted a retreat on 16-17 September 2022 in Montreux, Switzerland.
42nd Cairns Group Ministerial Meeting
A meeting of Cairns Group Ministers was held on 12 June 2022, where Ministers affirmed joint determination to see concrete progress at MC12 towards equitable agricultural trade reform.
Informal Gathering of Cairns Group Ministers
Cairns Group Ministers met virtually on 23 June 2021 to discuss how the Group can lead efforts to reform global agricultural trade in the lead up to the 12th WTO Ministerial Conference.
- Cairns Group Twitter
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
- Publication: The Struggle for Trade Liberalisation in Agriculture: Australia and the Cairns Group in the Uruguay Round
- WTO Website
- WTO Members and Observers
- WTO Ministerial Conferences
- WTO Current Negotiations in Agriculture
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO)
- The Group of Twenty (G20)
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences (ABARES)
- World Bank
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)